AISSE – 2022-23 Result Click Here
AISSCE – 2022-23 Result Click Here
“Education is not the amount of information that is put in to your brain and runs riot there, undigested all your life. We want that education, by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, intellect is expanded and by which we can stand on one’s own feet.”
The values we impart to our children today can seriously and unconsciously have a major impact on our society of tomorrow. Let us be wonderful role models, because we will be the window through which our children will see their future. Teach your children to empathise so that the world will be a happy place. Encourage them to do their work independently, but be there for them at arm’s reach. Encourage them to share responsibilities at home and make them socially conscious. Home is the smallest unit of the society and if the relationship at home remains harmonious, its effect on the children’s mental and emotional health too will be very positive. The joy of parenting can be achieved if both the parents shoulder the responsibilities and encourage their child to excel. Children do what we do, not what we say. Dear educators, Teaching is not just a profession, it is a human service. This is the profession that teaches all other professions. Our duty is not filling the mind of the students with facts, but training of the mind to THINK. We can inspire HOPE, ignite the IMAGINATION and instil a love for LEARNING. Let us be a life-long learner. Never allow the student in you to die. Together, we can make this nascent temple of learning a centre of excellence with an incredible saga of excellence and achievement. We hope and believe, the only ‘mantra’ of making this Institute great is by working together with a unified vision and uncompromising mission. It is our goal to make each and every student to succeed. We offer our students the best possible opportunities to become confident, thoughtful young people who are prepared for any future challenges, in an exciting and increasingly global world. At BGS NPS, we are very proud of our caring, inclusive ethos where we set high standards and expectations for our students to achieve and behave their very best. Every Child is different and thus have their own potential to grow. All the students here, exhibit their own talents and capabilities will become the responsible and great citizens of the future. We wish each and every child a bright future and a life full of success ahead.
Let me conclude with great lines of
Robert Frost: -
'The woods are lovely, dark and deep
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep.'
With Best Wishes,
Dr S A Nair
The Vision of BGSNPS is to provide opportunities to create Global Citizens and Leaders of tomorrow through traditional values of love, empathy, discipline and respect. And to train the skills required for successful interaction with other individuals .
- Pursuit of excellence in Academics Games and Sports, Co-curricular activities and in Human Values.
- Development of Personality, instilling Qualities of self-reliance, courage, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Nurturing physically, mentally, spiritually balanced citizen with a deep sense of patriotism.
- Encouraging a desire for life long learning.
- Fostering independent thinking, thoughtful decision-making, critical analysis, appreciation with intellectual humility to accept difference in opinion.
- Helping the student to discover what it is to live and grow with clarity of thought, with harmony in Nature, with beauty and freedom in the world.
- Inculcating the best of Indian culture and tradition among the pupils.
- Creating responsible, disciplined and secular citizens, who are fully aware of their social, moral and cultural obligations and commitments, with a desire for unbounded service to humanity.