Provisionally Selected List of Candidates for Class XI -Academic Year 2023-24 Click Here
Details regarding the Admission Procedure for Class XI -Academic Year 2023-24 – Click Here
Thank you for registering your ward for admission to our school. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interaction. Parents will get a mail followed by a phone call.
Following documents are required:-
1)Hard copy of the registration form,
2) Date of birth certificate original and a copy.
3) Proof for residential address, (copy of Aadhar card / sale deed/rental
agreement / Passport)
4) Copy of Student’s Aadhar card .
5) Two recent passport size photographs of the student and one passport size photograph of the father and mother.
6) Copy of the Caste Certificate if belong to SC / ST / OBC
Before admitting your ward, kindly verify the
availability of school transport to your area. There will not be any deviation
from the existing route
If the student is selected, provisional admission will
be done on payment of fees already notified.( by DD in favour of BGS National Public School payable at Bangalore.)
Application Form for registration – Click Here
Registration for admission for academic year 2023-24 will be opened on 18th of August 2022 . At present entry level is PP I . However parents can register for classes up to IX.
Admission for Classes I to IX will be considered after an admission test and availability of vacancies. Registration link will be opened on 18th August 2022. Registration fees is Rs One thousand only.
In case there is any problem in registering online, parents can collect the Registration form from the office by making payment of Rs One thousand through DD,payable to BGS National Public School, Bangalore.
ADMISSION TEST FOR CLASSES PRIMARY AND SECONDARY will be held in the month of December 2022 or First week of January 2023.
For primary classes (up to Class V) a formal test in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science will be administered for a total mark of 25. Duration will be one hour.
For Class VI to IX students have to appear in English, Mathematics and Science. Duration of the test will be of Three hours and each subject carrying 25 marks.
- As on date, there is no vacancy in Primary classes (up to Class V) However after the admission Test , a waiting list will be prepared for future vacancies.
- Only registered candidates are allowed to take the test on production of the registration acknowledgement / receipt of payment.
- Candidates should follow COVID-19 protocol, should have face mask, personal sanitizer, drinking water, writing materials such as pen/pencil etc. Blank answer sheets will be provided.
- Based on the availability of vacancies, list of selected candidates will be announced during the third week of January, 2023 in our website.
REGISTRATION FOR CLASS XI (2023-24)
Registration for Admission to Class XI will start from 06 September 2022. Registration Form can be collected from the School Office on payment of Rs. 1000/- (By DD favouring ‘BGS National Public School’)
Admission is based on clearing the Test. We have limited seats. Only the students who qualify the test will be eligible for admission to class XI.
- Streams Available: – Science Stream, Humanities stream and Commerce stream
- Issue of registration forms commences on 06th September 2022. (B9:30 am to 11:30 am on all working days).
- Filled in form with attachment should reach the office .
- Copy of the marks statement of Class IX to be attached along with registration form. (Half yearly Marks statement of X should be made available at the earliest / as soon as it is received from the school)
- The following are the subject combination provided for class XI:
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/ Psychology / Computer Science /Physical Education
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics/Psychology/ Physical Education/ Computer Science
- Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies and Psychology/ Computer Science / Physical Education/ Mathematics/Entrepreneurship
- History , Economics, Political Science and Psychology/ Computer Science / Physical Education
- Test will be conducted in the following subjects
- PCMB – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology each of 25 marks paper ( 3:30 hours)
- PCMC – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics each of 25 marks paper ( 3 hours)
- Humanities and Commerce stream -Aptitude Test:
Reading Comprehension, Grammar, General Knowledge/ Current Affairs of 25 marks ( 1 hours)
- Syllabus and Portion: CBSE Syllabus – Term I Portion of class X –Click Here
Candidates to maintain social distancing, wear mask, carry a small bottle of sanitizer, water, pen, and pencil, geometry box.
Documents required for Admission
- Registration form
- One recent Passport size photo of the student
- Self-Attested copy of caste certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/ OBC/ Minority community.
- TC from the previous school ( For students not studying in BGS NPS)
- Copy of the Aadhar card (For students not studying in BGS NPS)
Note :- If the student is selected, provisional admission will be done on payment of Admission Fees and Annual fees (by cheque / DD / payable to BGS National Public School, Bangalore). Admission fees is not applicable to the regular students of BGSNPS.
As per National Education Policy, (5+3+3+4) entry level age of the child is three years as on 1st June for Pre-Primary I. For subsequent classes the eligible age would be reckoned again with reference to 1st June with proportionate increase over 3 years.
Proof of age:
- Certificate of birth issued by competent authority or the TC from the previous school (for class up to IV).
- For classes V and above TC from the previous recognized school.
Criteria for selection:
1) Siblings 2) Proximity to School
Proof for Residential Address:(Any one document)
a) Passport of the parent, b) Addhar Card of the parent c) BSNL telephone bill d) Driving License of the parent
Admission for PP I will start based on the notification issued by the Govt. Payment of fees to be made either by bank draft, pay-order drawn in the name of BGS National Public School payable at Bangalore. No Cheque/ cash will be accepted. Admission to other classes will be taken up based on the vacancy which may arise in future. At present there is no vacancy in other classes. If parents are registering for other classes it will be at their own risk.
Note: At present vacancies will be in PP I only which is the entry level .
The school is self-financed and no aid is received from either the central or state government. The fees structure may be revised to meet the additional expenditure on salaries, activities, maintenance and other development schemes. Fees is charged (Both transport and School fees) for 12 months. School fees to be paid in two installments. First installment at the time of Admission along with Admission Fees .Second installment before 10th of November . Transport fees to be paid in the month of May (before 5th) in full. Transport services are out sourced.
Fees Structure with effect from 2019-20 ( Instructional Fees, Comprehensive)
PP I to Class V – 1,30,000/-
Class VI to Class X – 1,40,000/-
Class XI and XII – 1,50,000/-
- There is one time payment of admission fees which will be announced later.
- Generally Fees is paid in two installments
- I Installment by 10th of April ( at the time of admission in case of New Admission)
- II Installment by 10th of November.
- There will be an increase of 20% of fees once in three years.
SECTIONCLASSESAGE AS ON 1st OF JUNENO. OF STUDENTSSUBJECTS
35 – 40 per sectionFun learning
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 5 years
35 – 40 per sectionEnglish, Kannada/Hindi/Sanskrit, Maths, Computers, CCA, Games, EVS, Life Skills, Art, Music, Yoga, Health Education (Social Science and General Science for classes IV and V) Kannada is compulsory .Hindi can be taken as optional subject.
- 6 years
- 7 years
- 8 years
- 9 years
- 10 years
35 – 40 per sectionEnglish, Kannada/Hindi/Sanskrit, Maths, Science, Computer Science, Social Science, Art, Music, PET, CCA, Games, Life Skills, Yoga, Health education.
- 11 years
- 12 years
- 13 years
- 14 years
- 15 years
35 – 40 per SectionScience, Commerce, & Humanites Streams
- 16 years
- 16 years