REGISTRATION FOR NEW ADMISSIONS ( Academic Year 2022-23)
Registration ( on line) for Admission to class PP I will start from 1st of September 2021. Entry level is Pre Primary I ( PP I). Parents are allowed to register for other classes at their own risk. In case any vacancy arises in other classes, registered candidates will be considered for admission test/ eligibility test. Registration fees is Rs one thousand only. Registration fees is to be paid on line . Registration fees is non refundable. In case double payment is done , there is no provision for refund. Hence take care. (After payment wait for some time for clearness.)
Refer below Link for registration.
Documents to be submitted for admission:
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate
- Attested copy of SC, ST, OBC certificates in case of SC / ST / OBC students .
- Attested copy of TC from the previous school in case of Classes II and above (if available during registration. If qualified in the admission test, Original TC is required for admission)
- Attested copy of the Aadhar Card
- One passport size photograph of the child
- Attestation can be self attested.
As per New Education Policy, (5+3+3+4) entry level age of the child is three years as on 1st June for Pre-Primary I. For subsequent classes the eligible age would be reckoned again with reference to 1st June with proportionate increase over 3 years.
Proof of age:
- Certificate of birth issued by competent authority or the TC from the previous school (for class up to IV).
- For classes V and above TC from the previous recognized school.
Criteria for selection:
1) Siblings 2) Proximity to School
Proof for Residential Address:(Any one document)
a) Passport of the parent, b) Addhar Card of the parent c) BSNL telephone bill d) Driving License of the parent
Admission for PP I will start based on the notification issued by the Govt. Payment of fees to be made either by bank draft, pay-order drawn in the name of BGS National Public School payable at Bangalore. No Cheque/ cash will be accepted. Admission to other classes will be taken up based on the vacancy which may arise in future. At present there is no vacancy in other classes. If parents are registering for other classes it will be at their own risk.
Note: At present vacancies will be in PP I only which is the entry level .
The school is self-financed and no aid is received from either the central or state government. The fees structure may be revised to meet the additional expenditure on salaries, activities, maintenance and other development schemes. Fees is charged (Both transport and School fees) for 12 months. School fees to be paid in two installments. First installment at the time of Admission along with Admission Fees .Second installment before 10th of November . Transport fees to be paid in the month of May (before 5th) in full. Transport services are out sourced.
Fees Structure with effect from 2019-20 ( Instructional Fees, Comprehensive)
PP I to Class V – 1,10,000/-
Class VI to Class X – 1,20,000/-
Class XI and XII – 1,25,000/-
- There is one time payment of admission fees which will be announced later.
- Generally Fees is paid in two installments
- I Installment by 10th of April ( at the time of admission in case of New Admission)
- II Installment by 10th of November.
- There will be an increase of 15% of fees once in three years.