“All our leaders shall succeed”
VISION FOR SUCCESSFUL MISSION
School vision statements outline a school’s values and objectives. They provide parents and the community a brief but clear overview of the overall ethos of the school. On the other hand, school mission statements explain what the school is currently doing to achieve its vision. Schools need both vision and mission statements to show their community what their values and beliefs are.
The Vision of BGSNPS is to provide opportunities to create Global Citizens and Leaders of tomorrow through traditional values of love,empathy, discipline and respect And to train the skills required for successful interaction with other individuals.
- Pursuit of excellence in Academics Games and Sports, Co-curricular activities and in Human Values.
- Development of Personality, instilling Qualities of self-reliance, courage, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Nurturing physically, mentally, spiritually balanced citizen with a deep sense of patriotism.
- Encouraging a desire for life long learning.
- Fostering independent thinking, thoughtful decision-making, critical analysis, appreciation with intellectual humility to accept difference in opinion.
- Helping the student to discover what it is to live and grow with clarity of thought, with harmony in Nature, with beauty and freedom in the world.
- Inculcating the best of Indian culture and tradition among the pupils.
- Creating responsible, disciplined and secular citizens, who are fully aware of their social, moral and cultural obligations and commitments, with a desire for unbounded service to humanity.
“Rooted to culture and committed to success„
Pre-School Vision and Mission
- We foster our students’ love for learning, encourage them to try new and exciting things, and give them a solid foundation to build on.
- Our vision is to develop well rounded, confident and responsible individuals who aspire to achieve their full potential. We will do this by providing a welcoming, happy, safe, and supportive learning environment in which everyone is equal and all achievements are celebrated.
- We believe that a happy child is a successful one. We are committed to providing a positive, safe and stimulating environment for children to learn, where all are valued. We intend that all children should enjoy their learning, achieve their potential and become independent life-long learners.